Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009!!


Here are some pictures from our valentine's day this year!! I had Trent's little gift on the couch ready for him this morning when he woke up for work. I was asleep, so I didn't get to see his reaction...but the usual "good-bye kiss" this morning, was anything but "usual"!! Hee Hee!! Then...when Elle woke up, she noticed her shiny red bag right away!! I should have known that the bag and the bow would be her favorite! Then...I had an unexpected knock at my door this morning and it was...flowers from my sweetie!! I'm really starting to like this day!! The bigger pidture is Elle helping mommy make chocolate covered stawberries...again, playing with her new favorite toy - the whisk!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all your cute posts! Sounds like you are doing great out in Michigan! Miss you

    ReplyDelete