Monday, February 2, 2009

In The Beginning!


I figured by starting a blog I might be able to chronicle all of our upcoming adventures. This way at the end of every month, I can print it out and put it in a binder. I figure this should keep my father happy, who is always encouraging his children to keep a journal. So Trent and I were married on August 31, 2007 and we bought and moved into our first home in Springville, UT. We decided that we wanted to finish the basement and so Trent's skills were quickly put to the test! Of course, he did nothing but amaze me with everything he knows. He tried to teach me a few things, but mostly, I was a good cheerleader. In the middle of all of that excitement, we decided it was time for us to start our family. A short time later, I was pregnant and we were busy prepping for the upcoming adventure! After finishing the basement, Trent needed another project, so he decided to re-landscape the back yard. He put in an underground sprinkler system and buildt a beautiful garden with my dad. I was busy inside painting the nursery!! Doing the little projects helped the time fly by and before you knew it, it was time for baby Elle's arrival. Trent had taken a job in Colorado eight days before Elle was born. He flew home the day before I was to be induced. It was a good thing he came home when he did, because when my dad was on his way to the airport to pick him up, I went into labor. When Trent got home, he basically just switched vehicles and took me straight to the hospital. Elizabeth (Elle) June Uresk was born on August 5, 2008 and is the love of our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment