Thursday, February 12, 2009

Big Bad Wolf

So last night, as we were watching American Idol, we kept getting severe weather warnings at the bottom of our screen. Of course it included our county and it warned of high winds. I thought "no big deal...what's a little wind". HOLY COW!!! I seriously thought we were going to blow away in the middle night!! I think Trent was a little worried himself. I even got up and took a look outside - - it was scary!! The big bad wolf was huffin' and puffin', but our little house is still in one piece. The winds, apparently, reached between 40-50 miles an hour!! It is still blowing now, but only around 25 mph...only. It is still shaking us pretty good!! Gotta love it!

3 comments:

  1. Scary Jen!!!!! I'm glad your still in one piece. Did it keep elle up at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I am glad that you guys are okay. I would have been so scared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy!! Glad you made it to Michigan safe and sound!!

    ReplyDelete