Saturday, February 7, 2009

Daily Doings







So Elle is getting used to her new surroundings. Although the first picture looks like she is crawling, it is actually misleading. I put her in that position and she lasts for a couple minutes, but then ends up on her belly. I hear that I should not want her to crawl already, but as a first time mom, I think I am going to learn the hard way. The second picture is Elle in her new bathtub. We only have a shower in our fifth wheel, so Grandma Savik bought Elle her own little tub. It fits in the bottom of the shower and now she can still play with her little toys...she seems to love it!! And the final picture was taken of Elle this morning. She hit the sixth month mark and she looked so darn cute...I had to take a picture!! I think she is going to get sick of mom fast. Today, Trent went into work for four hours and she was so happy when he got home!! While I was taking out the trash, I met our neighbor, Yvonne. She was walking her dog, Slick, and told me that she would love to go on walks with me when it starts to warm up!! Trent was amazed I could make a friend so fast...he also told me to be careful of who I become friends with!! She told me that she had to prepare a Sunday School lesson and that she also teaches the Young Women...not sure if she is LDS, but it is a possibility! We will see tomorrow!!

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I just want to kiss her cheeks forever. I am so glad that you already made a friend...I am surprised though...you are such a likable person. One of my favorite people actually. Looks like you guys are settling in nice. Sure do miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle is getting so big. My little guy is no where near sitting up and crawling!!! If I tried to put him on all 4s he would fall on his face lol.. It is fun to watch our 2 develop so diffently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to regret the early crawling, Jen! That's okay... we all make that mistake with our first ones. You'll know better with thte next ones! Seriously, though, Elle couldn't be cuter. So was your friend LDS? I'm excited you met someone nice... I've been sending happy friend thoughts for you in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, so I am glad you have a blog. Darling pics of Elle! I hope all is well with you guys.

    ReplyDelete