Thursday, February 5, 2009

On the Road Again!!


So, today is day three of our journey to Michigan! We pushed really hard on our first day, because we knew it would be Elle's best day in the car. We were right! She had two pretty major melt downs yesterday, so we were very thankful to stay with family last night in St. Louis! Elle was able to spend a few hours standing on her legs and jumping around before she had to go to bed! She also had her best night's sleep, last night...which means a better night's sleep for mommy, too! We have been driving for two hours already this morning and she has been sleeping since we left! We are currently in Illinois - headed to Indiana - then to Ohio - then to MICHIGAN!! One thing this trip has taught me...my love of the mountains! It is so flat out here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh jen...reading all that traveling makes my leg and back cramp up. I hate traveling! I hope Elle does better for ya! Drive Safe!

    ReplyDelete