Sunday, April 19, 2009

Playin' at the Park




We decided to enjoy the awesome weather we were having and let Elle experience the park for the first time! We walked over with our friends and let the kids play around. Elle enjoyed her first ride in a swing and trip down the slide!! I think we will be there a few more times this summer! Elle played so hard she got tuckered out and fell asleep in her stroller on the way home! We actually left her in there when we got home and she slept for an additional 30 minutes...yeah for us!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, she's so cute sleeping like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm getting confused as to where you are these days...guess it doesn't matter too much, I'm pretty sure it's not anywhere near me! : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your family and miss that little Elle terribly! Are you guys coming back to visit soon?!??! Here is me hoping.

    Miss you girl.

    ReplyDelete