Thursday, April 9, 2009

Swim Time








So I really wanted to take little Elle to the pool before we headed out of town. So, I bought her a super cute butterfly swimsuit and we headed for the water. i should have taken a clue that Elle wasn't feeling very well, because she had been acting really mellow all day. She slept all the way to the pool. When we got there, she felt really warm. I thought it might have been from the car ride. When I got her into the pool she just laid like a little lump...not like her at all. So I cut our trip short and anded up giving her Tylenol for her fever!! Maybe we will have better luck next time!!
Speaking of next time...we had a chance to go visit Mt. Rushmore the past couple of days and the hotel we stayed at had a water park!! Elle was feeling good...so we took her down to see what she would think. She was very hesitant at first, clinging on to me for dear life, but soon relaxed and by the end she thought it was pretty neat!! There was so much to look at and do, we had a hard time getting her to look at the camera for pictures. I thought we got some cute ones though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment