Thursday, April 2, 2009

Laundry Day!!!


So, I am currently at the laundromat doing our weeks worth of laundry! I told Trent that I was going to be blogging during this time and that Elle was his responsibility for the hour. He wasn't quite sure about the arrangement...but he took exploring around town!! A little about our new little branch. There were 27 people at church (including children). The branch membership clerk "Doc" had a ponytail, dangling earing and a black leather biker's vest!! Seemed like a nice guy though. It was testimony meeting and I think everyone there bore there testimony and there was still A LOT of down time!! The branch president is moving this weekend to Iowa, so that means there will be 21 people at church next Sunday. It could be an interesting time here. Our branch boundries go about 60 miles into Nebraska and still we are this small!! Just means there is lots to do. I am saddend, however, as there is not another female in the branch between the ages of 25-40. The branch is also really spread out, so it is not like home!! I am attaching a few pictures of our laundry day. Just so you know, I only get one bar on my cell phone at the trailer and the internet is VERY tempramental!! I will do my best to get on as often as I can!

3 comments:

  1. Miss you so much Jenn. hang in there honey...know that all your mormon friends here are thinking of you and miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I lived in Virginia it was the same way. Definately different from what we grew up with, but they were so excited to see new people so that helped some. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out in the "field" it is very different than in the heart of the church...... UT. Our ward here in Glendive has HUGE boundries. 50 miles west, about 50 miles south, 25 miles north and 35-40 miles east into North Dakota to where Ashley lives.
    What does your husband do that you travel so much?

    ReplyDelete