Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hard Workin' Man




Trent has always impressed me with his work ethic!! What can I say...he likes to be busy!! It is such a blessing, because I never have to make "honey-do" lists. He just takes care of everything. He has been blessed to learn a few different trades and is frequently putting that knowledge to good use. On this trip back home, Trent's sister Brenda decided to have Trent tile their kitchen and dining room. First he had to pull up all of the old tile and carpet. He worked hard all week, putting in long days. When I woke up in Friday morning I noticed that he had socks on his hands. They were all blistered up and really sore. So he covered them in bag balm and put socks on them to keep it contained. Well, when I got home late yesterday afternoon, he was sitting on the recliner in the living room. And this is what I saw...poor little guy!! He was back at it this morning - what a stud muffin!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see he's still putting the softball shirt to good use :) Breanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor trent. He is such a hard worker and such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete