Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Cousin!!

Kaydence Clarice Savik was born on April 26th and is Elle's newest cousin!! We were able to leave on the 28th to go to Montana and visit for a week or so. Elle loved her cousin sooo much, we had to watch her closely to make sure she wasn't "overly" loved...if you know what I mean!! I think her favorite part was feeling Kaydence's soft fuzzy hair. She gave her so many kisses and hugs. Funny story, Elle was there to watch Jess breastfeed the baby...such a curious little face!!

Elle (with an inquisitive brow and pointing): "Mommy, bupps?"
Mommy: "Yes Elle...mommies use boobs to feed their babies"
Elle (with excitement and understanding on her face): "Oh...okay"

I thought...that was easy enough. Well, since then we have returned home, Elle has tried several times to breastfeed her dollies!! So cute...some things they just don't forget!! Anyhoo...
we stayed with my dear friend Holly Louvar for a few days and my friend Annie Zenner for a few more!! While I was there, I was able to see my friend T.J. and his family. Elle was invited to his son, Jack's, 2nd birthday party. Elle had a great time!! I love Montana...miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment