Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Ahhh...how romantic!! Who knew you could transform a fifth wheel into something so beautiful! I had know idea what to get Trent for our anniversary this year, so I decided to make him a really nice meal. You know what they say...the fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomache. We are still trying to save as much money as possible, so I had to get crafty...I know - don't hold your breath! I had to sew a table clothe, table runner and napkins. I purchased the glasses and candles at the dollar store and "vaola"...I had my table setting! I made a good salad, a yummy spinach/chicken pasta dish, and strawberry shortcake for dessert! I think he really liked it. He had flowers and a candle delivered to me earlier in the day...can never go wrong with flowers!! Grandpa Uresk took Elle for the evening and let Trent and I have some time to ourselves...it was glorious!!! Two years down...much more fun to come!!

1 comment: