Thursday, August 6, 2009

One Year Pictures



It's hard to believe that Elle is one!! She was born an entire year ago...crazy!! Funny statistic though - she has lived in Utah, Colorado, Michigan, and South Dakota in that one year of life!! can you imagine the list of states she will have lived in by the time we are done pipelining?!? Anyhoo, it was really fun to take her in this time and get her pictures done. She is a little older now and was really getting into it! These are just a few of my favorites from the shoot!! Hope you like them!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! ALL of these pictures are outstandingly precious! She's sooooooooo cute and the photographer did a fantastic job capturing her fun little personality! We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is a year old! And she is so stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, as if you didn't know, but she is adorable! All the pics are so cute, and I love her blonde hair...is it kinda curly?
    I miss you, I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute...your photographer was awesome...someday I hope to be that good...

    ReplyDelete