Wednesday, July 1, 2009

At Annie's


I was able to see two of my best friends while in Montana. I stayed at Annie Zenner's beautiful new home and my friend, Wendy Putzler, came down from Kalispell to visit!! Colter is Annie's little boy and he is two. Alli is Wendy's little girl and she is two. Then we all know Elle and she is almost 11 months...she looks just as big as they do!! She was sitting a little farther forward...just a disclaimer!! They were so cute to watch "play" together!! I had such a goog time being there and catching up!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jen, where are you going to be the last couple weeks of August? We will be headed west, but I don't know if that will really get us any closer to you...One of these days we need to make sure our paths cross again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still here? I would love to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sad! I would have loved to have been with you. I miss the old gang!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete